Recent and current matters include:
- Representing Euronet, a leading ATM operator, in litigation against Visa and Mastercard in the High Court and Competition Appeal Tribunal. The case was highlighted by The Lawyer as one of its “Top 20 cases for 2023”.
- Representing a large group of local authorities and fire and rescue authorities to bring a claim for damages arising from the Truck Cartel in the High Court and Competition Appeal Tribunal.
- Representing a leading gallery in the High Court and arbitration proceedings over claims brought by a high net worth family.
- Representing a small group of dealers and collectors to challenge the ban imposed by the Ivory Act 2018 by way of a judicial review and appeal.
- Representing a number of leading merchants in follow-on and standalone damages litigation against Visa and MasterCard in the High Court and Competition Appeal Tribunal.
- Representing an insurance broker in relation to a multi-million dollar claim for damages over a team move to a rival brokerage firm.
- Representing an investment fund investing in real estate assets against misrepresentation claims brought in the Cayman Islands by investors, also investment funds.