My experience includes:
- Representing a group of multinationals in their claims against the truck manufacturers cartel.
- Representing T-Mobile in a High Court damages claim alleging abuse of dominance in its refusal to configure its switches to recognise a VoIP service provider’s telephone numbers.
- Representing Cable & Wireless in the Competition Appeal Tribunal, judicial review proceedings and a High Court damages action in relation to an alleged anticompetitive collusion amongst telecoms companies.
- Representing Spandua Ballet in a royalty dispute with its record label.
- Representing a shareholder of Yukos Oil injuncted from seeing a valuation in the exercise of a call option on his shares lest he divulge the location of assets to the Russian government.
- Representing the government of Trinidad & Tobago in a claim against a Spanish company for negligence in its reconstruction of Trinidad’s main highway.
What others say…
I have been dealing with Stephen since 2018 and have always found him to be professional and well organised. He distils what is complicated litigation, that has aspects unfamiliar to the client, into a clear understandable project. He has kept me well informed of progress along the way and has shown plenty of initiative in pursuing our claim.
Stephen very quickly gained a good understanding of our business, which enabled him to ask insightful questions and in turn facilitated prompt commercially focused advice. A real team player!
Stephen dealt diligently and meticulously with a very difficult royalties dispute for us. He was a key person in the very successful outcome that was achieved, and his determination and hard work proved invaluable.