I have a broad range of experience in commercial disputes, both domestic and international.
My recent work for clients includes:
- Acting for a high net worth client in respect of an application to set aside a worldwide freezing order in respect of a claim of fraud valued at US$2 billion. The dispute includes complicated issues of Ukrainian law and jurisdiction.
- Assisting a worldwide international mobile payments company in conducting an internal corporate investigation regarding allegations of fraud.
- Acting for a high net worth client in respect of an application to set aside a worldwide freezing order in respect of a claim alleging conspiracy to divert oil monies valued at over US$350 million.
- Acting for a major publishing and promotions company in its contractual dispute with sponsors.
- Acting for a Dutch company in a multi-million dollar Bilateral Investment Treaty claim under ICSID Rules relating to an investment made in a household name transport business in the host State.
I have advised clients across a diverse range of sectors on cases involving fraud, insolvency, employment, banking and contractual disputes. I am also a member of the Russia and CIS group.
Prior to joining Fieldfisher, I completed a Classics degree at Durham University and worked at an asset management firm for six months. In my spare time, I am a Harlequins season ticket holder, and also enjoy cricket, golf and skiing.