Finance Brief - 1 October 2013
- Upcoming changes to the Consumer Credit Regulation Regime
- Does a lender have to disclose commission paid to broker?
- When is default interest penal?
- Jurisdiction clauses: can the lender have it both ways?
- A Chink in the Corporate Veil?
- A Guide to Corporate Jet Finance
With confidence in the business jet market finally starting to improve, we thought it an opportune time to update and refresh our guide to corporate jet finance.
In this guide we set out the main structural and documentary issues which lenders should take into account throughout an aircraft finance transaction: from the early stages to taking delivery of the aircraft, as well as the ongoing monitoring of the aircraft during the term of the lender's facility.
Sign up to our email digest