Fieldfisher experts will lead the discussion to explore the ESG risks and opportunities shaping the retail and consumer industry. We will offer practical insights on how to perform an ESG risk audit and how to develop and implement an ESG strategy in a way that creates value for the business and its stakeholders whilst complying with the law.
- Clara Eisenberg, General Counsel and Sustainability Director, The Dune Group
- Ignacio Gavilan, Environmental Sustainability Director, The Consumer Goods Forum
- Malgorzata Anna Hartwig, Legal Counsel, Archer Daniel Midlands
- Paul Berryman, Head of Group Sustainability, The Danesmoor Group
- Gareth Kane, Founder and Director, Terra Infirma
- Chair - Shireen Irani, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Fieldfisher
Our panellists will also be joined by Fieldfisher's Jessica Gardner, Partner in the Regulatory Team.
We look forward to welcoming you.