We will discuss the sustainability challenges and opportunities shaping the food and beverage industry and offer practical insights on how businesses can integrate sustainability into corporate strategy in a way that creates value for the business and its stakeholders whilst complying with the law.
- Mark Maurice-Jones, General Counsel UK & Ireland, Nestle
- Andrew Whiting, Corporate Affairs Director, AB InBev
- Susan Fornaro, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Klöckner Pentaplast
- Kieran Roche, Valpak
- Alan Somerville, Governex
- Chair - Shireen Irani, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Fieldfisher
Our panellists will also be joined by Fieldfisher's Jessica Gardner, Director in the Regulatory & Food & Beverage Team and Jonny Bell, Associate in the Regulatory & Environment Team..
We look forward to welcoming you.