Join experts John Brunning, Partner in the commercial group at Fieldfisher, and Glenn St John-Colgan, founder and group MD at Augmentas Group, for an informative session designed to assist board level executives and general counsel challenge the organisation’s bidding strategy, better understand the bidding process, influence your response and effectively steer your bid team, as well as reduce your legal and commercial risk.
The content in this session is designed specifically for CFOs and Executive Directors responsible for sales strategy and business development as well as General Counsel and Heads of Legal responsible for compliance and risk management.
In the webinar we will share insights, practical tips and approaches you can immediately implement to improve your success rate. Topics we will cover include:
- How and when the senior leadership team can influence Government tenders
- How to map public sector opportunities on to existing experience
- How you can improve success rates in bidding, increasing RoI
- Government contracting approaches
- Major pain points in public sector contracts and how to mitigate, mange or get comfortable with them
- The art of negotiating government contracts
- How the Executive team can help the bid team thrive
We hope you are able to join us.