I work on a wide range of commercial disputes involving both individuals and corporate entities, often in different sectors and across multiple jurisdictions. I have a varied experience of litigious matters involving contractual disputes, competition law, personal injury as well as working on judicial reviews, public inquiries and inquests.
Examples of recent client work include:
- Acting for a high-net-worth client in respect of a claim of fraud valued at over US$2b. The dispute includes complex issues of Ukrainian law and jurisdiction;
- Representing individuals in a contentious probate claim concerning an estate valued at approximately £150m, involving parallel proceedings across EU / UK jurisdictions;
- Acting for a Nigerian energy client in LCIA proceedings in a contractual dispute brought against a Singaporean manufacturing company;
- Assisting an environmental NGO in bringing an Aarhus Convention judicial review claim against DEFRA / Ofwat; and
- Bringing a negligence claim under London Maritime Arbitrators Association rules against a luxury yacht broker in Mykonos, Greece.
Before studying English law, I completed a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy and Political Science at McGill University in Canada. I am a native French speaker and a permanent resident of Hong Kong, where I grew up and my family lives.