Our team is one of only four in the UK to be ranked Band 1 in Chambers & Partners for Equity Capital Markets (AIM) and is described by Chambers & Partners as an "outstanding capital markets offering."
I am listed in the Legal 500 for Equity Capital Markets (AIM) as a "Next Generation Partner", describing me as "highly regarded" and "very approachable, knowledgeable and commercial."
Some recent notable transactions which I have advised on are set out below. Brian Chadwick, General Counsel of Devolver, for whom I was IPO counsel, said, "We chose to work with Fieldfisher on this transformational step for Devolver because of its status as the number one law firm for AIM IPOs and the depth of experience across its peerless equity capital markets team," and "We thought the client service was spectacular – they are real experts in capital markets, hard-working and a really good bunch of people to deal with."
I am also a member of the exam panel for CISI's Diploma in Corporate Finance.
Recent notable transactions include:
- Devolver Digital, Inc as its lead IPO counsel, on its IPO and c. £200m fundraising, the second largest IPO on AIM by market cap (c. USD 1 billion) in the history of the market
- AIM-listed Blue Prism, the leader in AI and robotic process automation, on its acquisition of Thoughtonomy;
- AIM-listed Checkit plc (formerly Elektron Technologies) on its disposal of the Bulgin business and return to shareholders by way of tender offer of the majority of the sale proceeds;
- AIM-listed Seeing Machines Limited, a leader in AI and driver monitoring technology, on its placings and open offers;
- AIM-listed EVR Holdings, the virtual reality content provider, on its reverse takeover of Melody VR and its readmission to AIM;
- Synairgen plc on its £87 million fundraising to support its Phase III trial and manufacturing scale up of its potential COVID-19 therapeutic, with Numis Securities and finnCap as joint bookrunners.
- Cenkos Securities plc on the IPO, placing and vendor placing of AIM-listed Diaceutics plc, the life sciences diagnostic and consultancy business;
- Stifel on the IPO of AIM-listed Ergomed plc, the clinical trials services and drug development business and acting for Numis and N+1 Singer on Ergomed's subsequent acquisitions and secondary fundraisings;
- Panmure Gordon on the IPO and secondary fundraisings of AIM-listed Horizon Discovery, the gene editing, diagnostics and CRO services business;
- Panmure Gordon and Bank DeGroof Petercam on the reverse takeover of Ecuphar (the Belgian veterinary medicines business ) by AIM listed Animalcare Group plc, its associated fundraising of c. £33 million and readmission to AIM;
- SigmaRoc plc, as lead IPO counsel, on its acquisition of Nordkalk, reverse takeover, £260 million placing and readmission to AIM, with Peel Hunt, Liberum Capital and Numis acting as joint bookrunners.
- Liberum Capital, Tamesis and Cormark on the £32 million fundraising of Shanta Gold Limited
- finnCap Limited on the admission to AIM of Gemfields Group, a world-leading supplier of responsibly-sourced emeralds and rubies and which also owns the world-renowned luxury jewellery brand, Fabergé;
- finnCap on the reverse acquisition by AIM quoted-Nautilus Marine Services plc of a number of offshore services assets and its readmission to AIM;
- Standard & Poor Global Indices UK on its recommended cash offer for Trucost plc.
- Investment fund Barker Partnership LP on its recommended cash offer for AIM-listed Synnovia plc;
- Poly Glorious Investment Company Limited on its £50 million takeover of AIM-listed MayAir Group plc;