Fieldfisher Birmingham is located in Blythe Valley Business Park, just off junction 4 of the M42.
The closest Stations are:
- Dorridge 2.7 miles
- Solihull 4.2 miles
- Shirley 4.2 miles
Around a 10-15 minute drive away.
There is a free bus on the business park linking the surrounding area including Solihull train station and Birmingham International.
After entering the business park via the main roundabout, proceed directly ahead to the next roundabout, turn left here and follow that road (Central Boulevard) all the way to the end where you will find another roundabout. Go straight ahead and take the first turning on the right into the carpark. Continue right in this carpark and you will see Fieldfisher, Aspen House.
Drop off points
The taxi drop off is directly outside the building.
You will be able to access the main reception through automatic doors where you will then be able to use the reception phone to contact Facilities who will come and meet you or call them on 0121 210 6245.
The Facilities Team will be able to provide a temporary pass for you to use during your visit which will allow you to access all areas of the office if required.
We have a lift connecting all floors of the building.
Assistance dogs are more than welcome into the building.
If you would like to discuss your access needs further, please liaise with Facilities prior to arrival on 0121 210 6245 or email BirminghamFacilities@fieldfsher.com
If you attend the building, feel free to park in an available space. Blue badge parking bays are also available.
On arrival at our Office
- There is step free access from the car park (directly outside building) to the main reception area.
- There are automatic doors that will allow access to the Reception area.
- During normal working hours, between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, the automatic doors are unlocked. At other times, a pass is required to gain access to the main entrance.
- Visitors are required to use the phone on Reception to notify Facilities of their arrival. The height of the phone is 150cm.
- Alternatively visitors can call Facilities on 0121 210 6245
- The route from the outside to the main reception area is wheelchair accessible and there are no turnstiles.
- On exiting the building, the exit button is 115cm from the floor (only required when automatic doors are not in operation outside normal working hours.)
- We have three fire doors to exit the building in the case of an emergency. Two are located at left and right sides of the ground floor of the building.
- On the first floor: there is a fire door on the left hand side of the building that leads to a spiral fire escape.
- In the event of a fire alarm, the meeting point is located on the road directly behind the building, clearly marked on a streetlight, with a green sign marked as the assembly point.
- The double doors on each floor can accommodate a wheelchair user. The width is 180cm.
- All meeting rooms are wheelchair accessible. Staff are on hand to assist with doors.
- Meeting room doors – width: 81cm.
We have five toilets, which includes one accessible toilet for wheelchair users. They are located on the ground floor of the building.
Prayer room and medical room
There is no specific prayer room in the building however, should a guest need access to an area for prayer they should notify the Facilities team who will provide them with a private and quiet area.
We also have the following items on the first floor:
- A fully stocked first aid kit
- A defibrillator