Public Transport Links:
- Train – Titanic Quarter Station
Trains available on Bangor Line from Belfast Lanyon Place.
Distance: 0.6 miles, 12 minute walk to Fieldfisher Belfast Hub (route involves a long ramp from platform to footbridge over the Sydenham bypass)
If arriving by train from Belfast city centre, follow the ramp from the platform up to the footbridge. If travelling towards Belfast city centre, exit the station and walk up the pavement until you reach the footbridge.
Cross the bridge and continue along the path to the road. Turn left and continue along Sydenham Road until you reach Old Channel Road, the beginning of which is located just before the crossroads and faces the Citi building. Travel down Old Channel Road until you arrive at Channel Wharf. Office entrance is beneath the Fieldfisher logo on the building.
Disabled Access: all NI Railways trains and platforms are fully accessible. Titanic Quarter station has ramps to and from platforms and there is a ramp which takes you down from the footbridge to Sydenham Road.
- Glider – G2 to Odyssey Complex
Distance: 0.4 miles, 7 minute walk to Fieldfisher Belfast Hub.
Glider G2 service travels regularly from Belfast City Hall to Titanic Quarter. Alight at Odyssey stop and walk towards crossroad junction. Cross junction and turn right down Old Channel Road. Continue along Old Channel Road until you reach Channel Wharf. Office entrance is beneath Fieldfisher logo on the building.
This route is also reachable through any Metro 26 bus service.
Disabled Access: Glider service is fully accessible.
- George Best Belfast City Airport
Please contact Fieldfisher Belfast Hub if travelling from Belfast City Airport. Firm taxi account can used to arrange transport from airport to Belfast Hub office.
There are a limited number of car spaces available in the office car park. Please contact the Fieldfisher Belfast Hub beforehand to check if any spaces are available. We have 1 disabled parking bay onsite.
Information for visitors:
• Please contact your host to arrange for a parking bay to be booked.
• Information on the logistics of parking can be found below.
Information for hosts:
• As the host, the visitor must have your telephone number to advise you when they are nearing the office.
• You are allowed to collect your visitor's access pass before their arrival, on the same day.
• Ask your visitor to call you 5-10 minutes before their arrival in the office so you can meet them at the entrance, with their pass.
• The staff car park is located to the rear of the office building. If your guest is using the car park, please arrange for a staff member with access to a car park pass to lift the barrier for them.
• When leaving, the barrier will need to be lifted again as it does not open automatically.
Closest Public Parking:
• Odyssey Car Park – 0.4 miles, 7 minute walk, 60 disabled bays
NB – Half of the Odyssey Car Park is currently being used as a drive-in COVID-19 testing facility.
• Station Street Car Park – 0.6 miles, 13 minute walk, 0 disabled bays
Entering the Offices:
On arrival please ring buzzer for access to building. Fieldfisher offices are located on first and second floors. All visitors please report to second floor to sign-in and receive visitor pass.
If you require assistance at the door, please notify your host so that they can provide assistance.
There is a lift for access to all floors, dimensions are:
80cm width (door) x 107 width x 133cm depth
All floor space is accessible.
- Meeting Rooms
All meeting rooms are wheelchair accessible. Staff are on hand to assist with doors.
- Accessible Toilets
- Disabled toilets are available on both floors.