Fieldfisher added Employee Share Schemes & Incentives: Employee Ownership to its Band 1 rankings and retained Band 1 rankings for:
London Firms: Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant and Information Technology
UK-Wide: Administrative & Public Law; Capital Markets: AIM; Franchising; and Personal Injury: Mainly Claimant: Industrial Disease.
The firm also saw its rankings improve in five practise categories:
- London (Firms): Clinical Negligence: Mainly Claimant - Band 2 (Up from Band 3)
- Midlands: Litigation - Band 2 (Up from Band 3)
- North West: Information Technology - Band 3 (Up from Recognised Practitioner)
- North West: Litigation - Band 4 (Up from Recognised Practitioner)
- UK-Wide: Tax: Contentious - Band 2 (Up from Band 4)
In total, the 2021 Chambers & Partners 2021 Guide lists 85 Ranked Individuals from Fieldfisher (including Eminent Practitioners and Star Individuals) across a number of practice areas. The guide also lists Partners as Band 1 Ranked Individuals in 18 practice categories.
The full Fieldfisher rankings may be found at: https://chambers.com/law-firm/fieldfisher-uk-1:137
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences.