- What will change and what will stay the same?
- How will it impact suppliers to Government?
- What will authorities and utilities need to – or be able to - do differently when conducting procurements?
Experts from Fieldfisher's Public Procurement Practice Group will help you to answer these questions, considering topics including:
- The principles and objectives of the new regime
- How procurement procedures and practice might change
- New, tougher rules on supplier exclusion and debarment
- More flexible forms of frameworks and dynamic markets
- Changes to the rules on transparency and notices
- The new regime on remedies and challenges