You will benefit from an open discussion with our international experts, attending all together this event. It will be an unique opportunity to discuss the latest legal changes concerning medicines and medical devices at the EU and national levels. Our speakers will cover advertising, pricing and reimbursement, compliance, personal data, patient support programs, specificities in IP and corporate transactions in the Life Science sector, etc.
Our panel of experts from the Fieldfisher main European offices will present overviews of the legal principles applicable in their jurisdiction, current case law and the latest challenges.
8:30 am - 9 am - Welcome breakfast
9 am - 11 am - Presentations by our international legal experts:
- GDPR and Life Sciences at the EU level: what are the main current challenges? What about the transfer to EU data to the US?
- Corporate vehicles for transactions in Life Sciences in Europe
- Whistleblower in the EU: new regulation to implement
- Clinical trials regulation in Europe: Where do we stand?
- New EU pedriatric regulation
- Unitary Patent: the last steps
- Medical Device Regulation and Artificial Intelligence in the EU
- Impact of the new French law on Social Security on medicines and medical devices
- Advertising and medical devices: comparative analysis between several jurisdictions
- Legal changes in Spain concerning (i) observational studies and (ii) Patient Support Programmes
- The Roche case: impact in the UK market