Moderated by Fieldfisher partner Christopher Mesnooh and joined by three renowned experts in the areas of investment and analysis of Europe's tech sector, we will discuss:
- The state of the technology sectors in France and Europe
- Where Europe succeeds and where it doesn't;
- And the ways in which technology is changing business across the continent
Contributing to the roundtable discussion, we are excited to have with us:
- Aymen Awada, EMEIA Financial Services Technology Consulting Leader at EY. Aymen focuses on solving business challenges through technology transformation by enabling clients to accelerate their innovation and digital transformation.
- Nicolas Debock, managing director of the internationally renowned investment fund Eurazeo. With over € 32 billion in assets under management and over 500 portfolio companies. Nicolas sources, analyses and carries out investments for the Venture Digital team, both in France and throughout Europe.
- Bernard-Louis Roques, co-founder and CEO of Truffle Capital, one of Paris' leading private equity firms. Mr. Roques is considered to be a pioneer in European FinTech and is the author of the "Truffle 100", which is the leading annual research guide on EU software vendors.
The 1 hour, in person roundtable will finish with a 15 minute Q&A.
We hope you will be able to join us.