I act for a wide variety of clients including in the health and life sciences, public, charity, pensions, technology, insurance, travel, retail and regulatory sectors. I have extensive experience in privacy law matters, including in relation to the GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018, global privacy laws, e-privacy, freedom of information, network and information systems, and marketing compliance. I have handled many global cyber security incident responses involving multiple regulators and jurisdictions and privacy and cybersecurity laws. My advice has included:
- the creation of binding corporate rules for global organisations;
- complex data mapping and advice for household names;
- data protection compliance modelling for complex life science organisations and a major global technology brand’s new website service offering;
- future data protection strategy planning for global retailers;
- creation of policies for household brands; and
- technical advice for public sector, regulatory and professional bodies.
I regularly review website and contract compliance, privacy policies and procedures and provide practical and topical training to clients at all levels including as an invited expert speaker at global conferences. I am known for translating dry, complex subjects for my clients into what they need.
What others say…
Sarah Tedstone stands out as having an in-depth knowledge of the subject.