I specialise in investment and development having acted and lead on a number of residential and commercial developments. On the investment side I have lead teams on acquisitions in the hotels and hospitality and industrial and logistic sectors and business parks.
My work highlights include:
- Acting for a peer to peer lender on a real estate development loan of £10 million made to an off-shore borrower involving negotiating security documentation including facility agreement, and intercreditor agreements;
- Advising a national developer on a 24 acre residential and commercial mixed-use development and regeneration project with an end value of £1 billion;
- Acting for borrowers on the purchase of hotels in the UK and dealing with all real estate finance aspects including providing a City of London certificate of title to the lender;
- Advising a private real estate fund on the investment acquisition of a business park for over £9 million in the South West and dealing with asset management matters for this fund;
- Acting for a developer on the development of a speculative office scheme in Sheffield and dealing with the lettings and the eventual sale of the let building to a Danish investment fund for over £25 million.
What others say…
Sanam is reliable, knowledgeable, approachable and helpful. She is very diligent and efficient - once she is on a case you know it is going to be dealt with in short order.
Sanam Hussain is an associate in the real estate team with growing expertise in matters including residential development, investment transactions and property due diligence. She also has considerable expertise in real estate finance matters. Clients say 'she's readily available, turns things around quickly and has a good eye for detail', 'Sanam is incredibly thorough and great at communicating things in layman's terms' and that 'she's very quick in her response and very efficient'.
Sanam is "attentive and proactive, with good attention to detail," and is "extremely knowledgeable with a hands-on, relationship-driven approach.