I specialise in advising clients in connection with investigations, with a particular focus on inquests and public inquiries. I have advised clients in relation to some of the most significant recent inquisitorial proceedings such as:
- The inquests into the London Bombings of 7 July 2005;
- The Lakanal House fire inquests;
- The Inquests into the Hillsborough Stadium Disaster;
- The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse;
- The Grenfell Tower Inquiry; and
- The Inquests into the deaths of Anthony Walgate, Gabriel Kovari, Daniel Whitworth and Jack Taylor.
I provide practical, strategic and commercial advice to assist clients in conducting their investigations, or in complying with requests from those conducting investigations.
What others say…