I am an experienced Associate with over 5 years' experience in Property Development, Landlord and Tenant matters, Acquisitions, Disposals and Property Portfolio Management.
I have particular expertise in acting for Developers, Occupiers, Education Authorities, Social Housing Providers and Local Authorities. I specialise in negotiating Option Agreements, Conditional Contracts, Development Agreements, Leases and Leasehold Management documentation such as Licences to Assign, Alter and/or Underlet.
Exceptional attention to detail, dedication and commitment to getting the deal done – "Thank you, as always, for your persistence in getting the deal done"
The ability to demonstrate clear, commercial and technical advice in a friendly and professional manner without legal jargon.
My experience in the Property Development sector has involved me working with large scale, National Developers on multi-million pound transactions. The transactions themselves are often complex with numerous parties involved and a complex, layered structure.
My experience in Leasehold matters and also Property Investment work has seen me act for National Retailers, Universities, Local Authorities and large-scale Property Investors.
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, swimming, travelling, attending the theatre and spending time with my family.
- For a National Developer I negotiated a Conditional Contract to acquire a site for the development of circa 100 homes. The Contract was conditional on the grant of planning permission.
- I assisted on the sale of a commercial investment for circa £22,000,000.00 which involved complex title enquiries and numerous parties.
- I acted for a National Retailer on the taking of a Lease and subsequent purchase of the freehold of various Garden Centres across the Country.
- I assisted on a large-scale regeneration project involving a review of over 50 titles, Option Agreements and an inter-group company transfer.
- I acted on behalf of an International PLC in the taking of an Agreement for Lease and Lease of office space on the London skyline.
- I acted on behalf of a University in the granting of numerous occupational Leases to third party entities and also assisted the University in maintaining consistency across its estate.