I am a Corporate lawyer in Fieldfisher's London office, specialising in equity capital markets (including IPOs and fundraisings) and M&A.
I have advised on AIM IPOs and fundraisings, acting for issuers, investment banks and brokers. I also have experience advising both buyers and sellers on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions across a range of sectors. My recent work includes:
- Advising AIM-listed Barkby Group plc on its joint venture with real estate private equity manager Meadow Partners, to build a £250 million property portfolio of roadside community amenities.
- Advising Ocean Harvest Technology Group plc on its £20m admission to AIM.
- Acting for global IT channel company Wayside Technology Group, Inc. on its acquisition of channel distributor Spinnakar.
- Advising real estate investment management company CA Ventures on the £161m sale of its first portfolio of student accommodation assets (consisting of PBSA properties in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Sheffield) to funds managed by Apollo Global Management.
- Advising CT Automotive Group plc on its £75m admission to AIM.