My main areas of practice
As a German lawyer, tax advisor and former tax inspector, I have a deep insight into German and international Tax Law.
My area of practice includes corporate and international tax matters. I advise my national and international clients in particular on tax matters in connection with M&A, private equity and real estate transactions.
Furthermore, I have extensive experience in the area of tax-optimised restructuring and reorganisation of corporate groups. I also represent clients in tax audits, tax disputes and tax fraud proceedings.
I advise my clients in German and English.
- London-based Trayport Limited on the acquisition of Tradesignal GmbH
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe acquires shares in games manufacturer Limbic Entertainment GmbH
- LaSalle Investment Management on the sale of commercial real estate to BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Corpus Sireo Real Estate in the sale and acquisition of numerous real estate projects in Germany
- Hitachi Solutions Europe acquires Implexis GmbH
- Megatech Industries AG on the acquisition of automotive companies and factories from Toyota Boshoku as well as on the restructuring of the group of companies after the M&A process
I studied at the Westfälische Wilhelms University in Münster and obtained a diploma in Finance at the University of Applied Sciences for Finance in Nordkirchen.
I was admitted as a lawyer in 2000 and as a tax consultant in 2003.
Prior to joining Fieldfisher, I worked as a Partner in other large Commercial Law firms.