I work with a diverse range of Irish statutory bodies responsible for the regulation of Healthcare, Finance and Defence. My work with regulatory clients includes:
- Investigating and presenting complaints to Fitness to Practise Committees;
- Providing litigation and eDiscovery services for administrative sanctions hearings;
- Appearing before regulatory Boards and Councils;
- Advising on the exercise of statutory functions, statutory interpretation and fair procedures;
- Advising on threatened appeals and judicial reviews; and
- Preparing High Court confirmation applications.