I have a wide range of experience over 10 years, including acting for both domestic and international lenders and institutional investors and borrowers on development and investment finance transactions and large loan book sales and purchases. I also have experience in education sector finance and social housing finance, acting for lenders and borrowers in relation to general development facilities and specific project finance matters.
Key matters I have acted on are:
- Acting on a loan book purchase for international investors in relation to over 5,000 commercial properties worth over £10bn
- Acting on a loan book purchase for international investors in relation to over 2,000 commercial properties worth over £2.5bn
- Acting on the merger and refinance of 3 housing associations on behalf of 5 lenders covering over 10,000 units worth £1bn
- Leading on a 40 property, £70m refinance of Costa coffee and KFC outlets throughout Yorkshire and the Midlands on behalf of a major clearing bank
- Leading on a £200m refinance of 50 self-storage sites throughout England for a major clearing bank
- Leading on a £30m development finance for a disused RAF site in southern England for a local authority investment fund
- Leading on an £80m refinance and intragroup transfer of 39 sites for a major property developer on behalf of an international clearing bank.