I have extensive experience in the private and public legal sectors with a record of managing intricate legal issues for clients who have sustained catastrophic brain injuries due to personal injury or medical negligence.
My expertise encompasses:
- Navigating complex Court of Protection applications
- Articulating compelling representations on behalf of clients
- Proactive management of complex Deputyships, both before and after settlement
- Handling of high-value personal injury and medical negligence awards
- Dealing with the intricacies of high-value property purchases and adaptation projects
- Fostering collaboration with multidisciplinary teams to ensure clients receive comprehensive support
- Tenacious advocacy in challenging public sector organization decisions
My legal expertise extends beyond Court of Protection matters, encompassing medical negligence and personal injury, family law, employment law, housing and property and private client. I also have experience dealing with health and welfare and deprivation of liberty proceedings, as well as claims of undue influence and breach of trust.