- Structured, careful notes
- That demonstrate a chain of decision making
- That directly relates to the language in the tender.
- Elect a chairperson who will advise the team;
- Ensure all team members sign a declaration that they have no conflicts of interest arising;
- Require that individual notes taken in the first instance are:
- clear and succinct,
- sufficient to demonstrate analysis of the content of the tenders submitted,
- reflective of the terms of the questions and requirements in the Request for Tender documents, and
- available for disclosure in the event of a challenge.
- Require that consensus notes (the evaluation team’s final notes) are:
- demonstrative of a complete chain of decision making (e.g. – where individuals alter their draft scores on the basis of debate within the group, the reasons for their alteration of their initial scores must be documented);
- inclusive of records of all relevant conversations;
- signed by all members of the evaluation team.
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences.