Why choose our Tax Litigation lawyers?
We help clients to make decisions by providing a careful and detailed analysis of the dispute and the possible liabilities. Prior to initiating litigation proceedings, we help clients to assess the cost and benefits of the action to be taken.
We advise clients in the delicate tax audit management stage and in reaching an agreement with the tax authorities, applying the appropriate dispute resolution procedures.
We defend our clients before the Tax Commissions, focusing particularly on the merit and legitimacy of the action. We assess possible alternatives and identify the best strategy for the litigation, including its impact on subsequent financial periods, the choices already made and any criminal aspects. Our in-depth knowledge of collection procedures enables us to focus on correctly managing the financial aspects of these disputes.
We also represent our clients before the Supreme Court and the Court of Justice.
We can advise clients in the following areas:
- We advise on applications for tax clearance
- We provide assistance during tax audits
- We advise on tax settlement procedures
- We advise on court settlements
- We advise on tax lawsuits
- We provide tax consultancy and assistance in criminal cases
- We advise on release from seizure
- We advise on administrative judgments in tax matters
- We can help to secure tax refunds
- And we assess risks/opportunities in pending cases.
Areas of reference:
- VAT, customs and duties
- Business income and related taxes
- Permanent establishments
- Transfer pricing
- Costs of trading with black-listed parties
- Taxes on cross-border transactions
- Double taxation agreements and EU taxes
- Tax avoidance operations
- Local and other indirect taxes.