I have specialised in Court of Protection work for over ten years. I am experienced in dealing with deputyships for both adults and children who have suffered a severe traumatic brain injury as a result of a serious accident or medical negligence. The majority of clients I have acted for have or will receive a significant damages award.
My experience includes:
- Making applications to the Court of Protection in respect of new deputyships;
- Preparing Statutory Will applications including those with contested or contentious element;
- Managing complex pre and post-settled deputyships;
- Working closely with clients, their families, case managers and treating therapy professionals;
- Assisting with the preparation of expert witness statements in respect of Court of Protection costs in litigating matters;
- Investigating possible financial abuse claims and assisting the Court.