I have specialised in Court of Protection work for over ten years. I am experienced in dealing with deputyships for both adults and children who have suffered a severe traumatic brain injury as a result of a serious accident or medical negligence. The majority of clients I have acted for have or will receive a significant damages award.
My experience includes:
- Making applications to the Court of Protection in respect of new deputyships;
- Preparing Statutory Will applications including those with contested or contentious element;
- Managing complex pre and post-settled deputyships;
- Working closely with clients, their families, case managers and treating therapy professionals;
- Assisting with the preparation of expert witness statements in respect of Court of Protection costs in litigating matters;
- Investigating possible financial abuse claims and assisting the Court.
What others say…
Stella Young has excellent client care skills and is extremely efficient. She is calm and measured in her approach.