Leveraging our advisory capabilities
What we bring to the table is best in class advice and also the structuring and technology capability to execute on that advice.
Fieldfisher Capital advises clients in the following areas:
- Transaction pricing and risk management - Among our suite of tools is a Risk Engine for financial instruments. The engine has the capability to not only calculate risk parameters but also price instruments and calculate XVAs.
- Capital management - Basel IV, CRD and IFRS 9 require a significant work-around modelling, risk management and systems development.
- Regulatory framework - Understanding the regulatory framework and ensuring compliance is critical both at a specific transaction level and for overall business management. Working with our regulatory lawyers, Fieldfisher Capital has the ability to deliver practical and robust advice.
We also offer a range of training options for clients, including:
- Risk management cases, derivative instruments and sales processes for market professionals
- Credit risk considerations in derivatives for corporate bankers and Credit Risk Officers
- Structured and Alternative Finance cases and associated legal considerations for corporate bankers
- Legal Training (from Fieldfisher Llp) – new trends, changes and case law for in-house legal teams
Get in touch
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences