Oral and maxillofacial surgery claims
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck. The specialties include:
- Cancers of the neck and of the head
- Cosmetic surgery on the face
- Surgery on the craniofacial area for adults or for children
- Trauma on the cranio-maxillofacial area
Common treatments involve:
- Surgery for all types of jaw correction, and reconstruction of facial symmetry
- Surgical treatment for sleep apnoea,
- Genioplasty (cosmetic correction of the jaw)
- Cosmetic surgery performed either on the neck or on the head for example a rhinoplasty, (nasal operation) or otoplasty, (operation to correct enlarged, deformed ears)
- Dental implants
If you have a medical negligence claim relating to oral and maxillofacial surgery you may be entitled to compensation
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
Fieldfisher is: ‘a firm full of the highest quality lawyers in the field' and has an 'outstanding depth of expertise’ - Legal 500 2015, Awarded Top Tier
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence solicitors are proudly listed as 'Super Lawyers' in both on-line and off-line printed publishings.
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Fieldfisher are signatories of the Ethical Marketing Charter demonstrating our commitment to responsible, transparent and professional marketing.
Mark Bowman explains why Fieldfisher decided to sponsor paratriathlete Andy Lewis – a move that was vital to fund his Paralympic Gold win
Jill Greenfield's case of a Chauffeur who sued a haulage company after a passing HGV left him ‘an inch from death’ was reported in the Standard
Commenting in the Times this week, Caron Heyes called for the law to have more power to claim compensation for clients let down by fertility clinics.
The tragic accident on board the Harmony of the Seas needs specialist maritime legal advice to provide answers