General Medicine Claims
Our medical negligence team specialises in general medicine negligence claims. Our specialist solicitors have secured compensation for victims of general medicine negligence, helping them to rebuild their lives, access proper treatment, rehabilitation and care and compensate for any financial losses that they have suffered as a result of negligent care.
Call Freephone 0800 358 3848
If you think you, or a member of your family has suffered due to the negligence of medical professionals, our specialist team of solicitors can help you recover the compensation you and your family deserve, Call us today or start your claim online and we will call you back.
What is general medicine?
General medicine deals with the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases of the internal organs. General physicians deal with all aspects of general medical conditions, including conditions relating to:
- Gastroenterology (gut, organs such as the liver and pancreas)
- Chest (respiratory medicine)
- Cardiology (heart and blood vessels)
- Endocrinology (glands, such as the thyroid gland or adrenal gland)
- Nephrology (kidneys)
- Rheumatology (bones and joints)
- Haematology (blood disorders)
- Dermatology (skin conditions)
Our team of experts have successfully concluded a wide variety of general medicine claims including:
- Delay in diagnosis of illness and disease
- Failure to recognise and treat medical conditions
- Failure to refer to appropriate specialist
- Failure to treat and recognise condition, for example PE or DVT (blood clots)
- Failure to investigate a confusional state leading to an intra cranial bleed
- Inappropriate drug administration errors
For further information or if you believe you have a general medicine legal claim, please contact our medical negligence team for free No Win Fee advice.
- You can speak to any member of our Medical Negligence team on freephone 0800 358 3848
- e-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- Complete our short enquiry form.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
Fieldfisher is: ‘a firm full of the highest quality lawyers in the field' and has an 'outstanding depth of expertise’ - Legal 500 2015, Awarded Top Tier
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence solicitors are proudly listed as 'Super Lawyers' in both on-line and off-line printed publishings.
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Fieldfisher are signatories of the Ethical Marketing Charter demonstrating our commitment to responsible, transparent and professional marketing.
Fieldfisher has been named as the winners of the Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015: *Claimant Clinical Negligence Award*. Testament to our expertise.
The NHS sets aside £26bn for future medical negligence claims, but won't spend it on improving the service.
Merton Council accepts liability for death of teacher who was exposed to asbestos in Mitcham's St Thomas of Canterbury Middle School
The Telegraph reports on the Bedside cot that's still on sale after death of seven-week-old baby Grace Roseman
The Sun reports on Jill Greenfield's case of Grace Roseman who was tragically killed by the“dangerous” Bednest cot in April last year