EU Regulatory Bulletin - 1 July 2011
Welcome to the June edition of the EU Regulatory Bulletin.
In this edition:
The implementation of the new Pesticides Regulation
- The Commission adopts several Regulations implementing Regulation 1107/2009. Read more >
A new system for origin labelling for goods imported from third countries
- The EU is developing a harmonised origin marking system. Read more >
What is a biocidal product?
- Commission’s new stance in the first hearing in the Söll case before the European Court of Justice. Read more >
The difference between "dietetic" and "specialised" food finally revealed...
- A Commission proposal on specialized food products makes a clear distinction. Read more >
... and fairer and more accurate information on food labels
- An agreement on a new EU legislation on food labelling aims to harmonize existing rules on information that is compulsory for all labels. Read more >
Fieldfisher would like to welcome you to the upcoming Chemicals Industries Regulations 2011 event in September
- Fieldfisher is Associate sponsor at the CIR Agchem event that takes place 7-8 September 2011 in Barcelona (Spain) and can offer you a 25% discount. Read more >
For further information, please contact us.