Rebecca Foster, Paralegal
Rebecca joined Fieldfisher in January 2016. She has a 2:1 Law Degree from Middlesex University and a Diploma in Law & Practice (CILEx Graduate Member) from Westminster University. Rebecca is also a Trainee Legal Executive and is due to qualify next year.
Rebecca mostly assists the Asbestos Claims Team, but she also has experience of:
Rebecca supports Peter Williams, Andrew Morgan, Dushal Mehta, Bridget Collier and Shaheen Mosquera.
Prior to joining Fieldfisher, Rebecca had worked for another law firm for nearly two years on personal injury claims and criminal cases.
Rebecca is a volunteer for the Prison Advice Service, providing legal advice to inmates.
Some of Rebecca's recent cases include:
- Successful appeal offers hope to mesothelioma sufferers
- Successful mesothelioma claim for widow of former employee of Kent's oldest paper mills
- £160,000 settlement for carpenter exposed to asbestos when working for major newspaper
- £203,000 claim for a skilled self-employed contractor who was exposed to asbestos while working for 3 different employers
- Failed by previous solicitors, mesothelioma victim Bill Jenkins secures £103,000 settlement with Fieldfisher