Jennifer Buchanan, Senior Associate
My experience includes undertaking claims for clients injured on the roads, in the workplace and in public places. I have an extensive and varied caseload alongside assisting Jill Greenfield in her reputable practice of complex and high value cases.
At Fieldfisher, as part of the Personal injury team are very conscious to ensure the injured person receives timely appropriate care and treatment and aim to make the claims process as easy as possible for the Claimant.
I'm also a keen cyclist both on the road and on the track and have raced for Elitecycling RT in South East London. As such, I have developed a particular interest in and have a strong passion for cycling claims and sports injuries alongside campaigning to make London's roads a safer place.
What the leading directories say about Jenny
What Jenny's clients say:
“Jenny thank you once again for the way you have supported and guided us in a most professional way during a very difficult time for me and my daughter, you have been an absolute star and we cannot thank you enough, you are a lovely and very genuine person and a real credit to your profession.”
"Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to everyone, this is a real achievement and you should be immensely proud of yourselves! We as a family give our wholeheartedly thanks, words cannot express our true feelings. Had you known Philip prior to the accident you would have liked his kind and generous nature. To know that you have ensured that he now has the best of care without any concerns is a true blessing and we have you and all the team to thank. Well done you are the best, and such genuine and nice people we are so fortunate to have you found you. Jenny, your input has been magnificent. The qualities you have both personally and professionally are admired by us all. What you have achieved for Philip is remarkable. This ensures he has the best of care and gives us enormous peace of mind."
"Thank you so much for everything Jenny – you've been a delight to deal with, and I'm thrilled with what you've managed to achieve."
"I cannot thank you enough for your help, support, time and most importantly belief in me throughout this whole ordeal, there were many times I struggled with it all and could have thrown the towel in and given up, you hard work and conviction has been an inspiration to me and relit a fire when needed most, I always felt in safe hands. The weight has been lifted from my shoulders and life can now resume. I wish you every success in the future and you have my utmost respect. Eternally grateful."
"Thank you for everything today and everything that you have done for the both of us since the accident. Jenny, your support has been truly immense and I personally want to say thank you for all the help and guidance you have given David through everything, we are very lucky to have met you and have you all take care of our case, I really don't think we could have had a better team."
“Jennifer Buchanan secured a very favourable settlement for me and with incredible speed, avoiding the stress of having to deal with any legal proceedings. This was clearly down to her being tactically astute, hardworking and a very effective litigator.”
Some of Jenny's Recent/Notable Cases that she's worked on include:
- Fieldfisher achieved a breakthrough on behalf of its client Elena Giddens in her long-running battle for justice following a Christmas light accident in 2007
- Compensation for client with serious injuries following a road traffic accident
- Cyclist wins 100% of claim three years after life changing accident in Marble Arch
- Seriously injured Cyclist obtains Judgement against driver of HGV vehicle
- Jennifer Bradley recovered damages for a Claimant who was dragged into and became trapped in a compactor machine at work
- 7 figure sum for a pedestrian hit by a speeding car
- Success in damages following a nasty road traffic accident
- Substantial recoveries for victims of the Apollo Theatre disaster
- Substantial recovery for a mother who was hit by a bus after dropping her son at school
- Cyclist wins 100% of claim three years after life changing accident
- Considerable compensation for a father following his cycling accident
- Substantial damages secured for London architect
- Front seat passenger recovers damages following road traffic accident
- Settlement secured within six months of instruction for the devastated family of a cyclist killed in a road traffic accident
- Maximum award recovered from the criminal injuries compensation authority (CICA)
- Success for a motorcyclist who lost his right leg
- Substantial damages secured for former-marine after a horrific bike crash
Jennifer recently campaigned to help make London a safer city for all road users. The "Safer in the City" campaign has been recognised by leading figures in the cycling community including Olympic champion rower and road safety campaigner James Cracknell.
Jenny recently competed in 'The Hercules 100', a gruelling 100 mile cycle race to raise money for The Alzheimer's Society.