Success for 'Safer in the City' Campaign - 2016
The "Safer in The City" campaign that was hosted by its founding member Fieldfisher on Monday 12th September 2016 proved to be a great success.
Appearances from prestigious guest speakers and key individuals helped shape the event into a fruitful and informative evening of engagement, safety strategy and clarity on how London's roads will be made safer for future generations to come.
Speakers and panel members included:
- James Cracknell - President for the London Road Safety Council
- Val Shawcross - London Deputy Mayor, Transport
- David Lawes - Chief Superintendent, City of London Police
- Simon Bradbury - Senior Strategy & Planning Manager, Transport for London
- Cynthia Barlow – Chairman, RoadPeace
- Steve Mcnamara - General Secretary, Licensed Taxi Drivers Association
- Jaqueline O’Donovan – Managing Director , O’Donovan Waste
- Dr Rachel Aldred - Reader in Transport, Chair London Cycling Campaign Policy Forum