Medical Negligence Team support 'Towards a positive future' conference on Thursday 20th June 2013
The medical negligence team at Field Fisher Waterhouse are proud to support Wordswell by hosting a one day conference on Thursday 20th June 2013 for parents of children with special educational needs and the professionals who support them. Wordswell is a group of speech and language therapists dedicated to developing the communication skills of children and adults.
This conference will be relevant to you if you live or work with children with:
- Autistic Spectrum Conditions including Asperger Syndrome
- Behavioural, Emotional & Social Needs including ADHD
- Specific Learning Needs (Dyslexia)
- Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Including hearing impairment/deafness
- Moderate or Severe Learning Needs
- Complex Needs including physical disability & head injury
The event will take place at our Seminar Room, Field Fisher Waterhouse Solicitors, 35 Vine Street, London.
There will be various speakers at the conference, for more information on this event visit Wordswell. To book your place, please complete the online booking form. We look forward to seeing you on the 20th June 2013.