Calvin was in the RAF when he was hit by a car whilst riding his motorcycle. He suffered a spinal cord injury which led to him having to leave the RAF.
Interim payments paid for care and treatment and also provided for loss of income and pension. Care was taken to ensure that his claim value took into account all appropriate adaptations and future care needs.
Calvin now lives in an adapted home and drives an adapted car. His case was settled for £1.4 million.
All enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you including no win, no fee.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Hugely successful case management day focuses on best practices for clients
Partners Jane Weakley and Anna Bond spoke at a well-attended case management day this week about collaborative working practices to achieve the best outcome for clients.
Landmark hearing could reveal vital background to asbestos epidemic
In the Supreme Court this Monday, 18th February, judges will hear an appeal that could result in important information about asbestos exposure in the UK made available to the public.
Jill Greenfield selected for The Lawyer Hot 100 2019
Head of Serious Injury sector Jill Greenfield has been included this year's list of top lawyers compiled by The Lawyer.
Fieldfisher responds to request for help from Croydon bus crash victim
Following a serious bus accident in West Croydon on Sunday 11th November, Mark Bowman has confirmed he has been contacted by a person injured in the incident.
Bridget Collier leads Fieldfisher sponsored walk for Greater Manchester Asbestos Victim Support Group Charity
Fieldfisher represents parents of Yousef Al-Kharboush who died in ITH Pharma contaminated baby feed case