Our team is constantly busy during the summer months, where we take part in a host of charity fundraising events and activities.
- In May, members of our team took part in the London Legal Walk raising funds for the London Legal Support Trust in the process.
- Paul McNeil, head of our team, took part in a 350 mile bike ride from Paris to Geneva. The ride took four days to complete. Paul is raised money for the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, the Debbie Fund and the Cardinal Hume Centre.
- In June, Mark Bowman is took part in the world's toughest Ironman 70.3 triathlon at Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor. It involved a 1.2 mile lake swim, a 56 mile bike ride with over 2000 metres of climbing (the equivalent height of Mount Snowdon and Scafell Pike combined), followed by a half marathon.
- Last year approximately 500 of the 1500 competitors failed to complete the course.
- Mark raised money for the Everyman Campaign, a charity that specialise in providing treatment for, and raising awareness of, testicular and prostate cancer in the UK.
- In July, partner Samantha Critchley took part in the British 10k London Run with a team from the Child Brain Injury Trust. Samantha raised funds for the charity that provides information, training and support to anyone with an acquired brain injury.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Hugely successful case management day focuses on best practices for clients
Partners Jane Weakley and Anna Bond spoke at a well-attended case management day this week about collaborative working practices to achieve the best outcome for clients.
New NHS sepsis guidelines will prompt earlier diagnosis and save lives
Following a huge amount of work by the UK Sepsis Trust, in conjunction with the Royal College of Physicians and NHS England, new treatment protocols for suspected sepsis have been issued by NHS England.
Client Becky Tyler speaks at Parallel Worlds conference about cerebral palsy and videogames
Hugely talented client Becky Tyler gave a presentation on eye gaze gaming and Minecraft at the Victoria and Albert Museum as part of the Parallel Worlds conference.
£30m birth injury settlement for delays at Newham General resulting in cerebral palsy
Following approval at the Royal Courts of Justice in November 2018, Jane Weakley has settled a long-running birth injury case for more than £30m against Barts Health NHS Trust, concerning Newham General Hospital.
Bridget Collier leads Fieldfisher sponsored walk for Greater Manchester Asbestos Victim Support Group Charity
Fieldfisher represents parents of Yousef Al-Kharboush who died in ITH Pharma contaminated baby feed case