Our team is constantly busy during the summer months, where we take part in a host of charity fundraising events and activities.
- In May, members of our team took part in the London Legal Walk raising funds for the London Legal Support Trust in the process.
- Paul McNeil, head of our team, took part in a 350 mile bike ride from Paris to Geneva. The ride took four days to complete. Paul is raised money for the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, the Debbie Fund and the Cardinal Hume Centre.
- In June, Mark Bowman is took part in the world's toughest Ironman 70.3 triathlon at Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor. It involved a 1.2 mile lake swim, a 56 mile bike ride with over 2000 metres of climbing (the equivalent height of Mount Snowdon and Scafell Pike combined), followed by a half marathon.
- Last year approximately 500 of the 1500 competitors failed to complete the course.
- Mark raised money for the Everyman Campaign, a charity that specialise in providing treatment for, and raising awareness of, testicular and prostate cancer in the UK.
- In July, partner Samantha Critchley took part in the British 10k London Run with a team from the Child Brain Injury Trust. Samantha raised funds for the charity that provides information, training and support to anyone with an acquired brain injury.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Fieldfisher hosts 2018 AvMA Charity Quiz
The Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Teams at Fieldfisher were delighted to host the annual AvMA Charity Quiz Night, raising nearly £4,000 for AvMA.
£37m settlement for boy who suffered catastrophic brain injury at Watford General
The press has widely reported Paul McNeil's claim on behalf of a six-year-old boy who contracted the herpes simplex virus at Watford General hospital in 2012, which led to a brain fever.
Fieldfisher – Manchester Clinical Negligence Team boosted by the recruitment of Lindsay Holt
Fieldfisher, which boasts a strong clinical negligence team in Manchester headed by Jenny Urwin, have boosted its practice with the recruitment of Lindsay Holt.