Most motor insurance policies and many home contents insurance policies provide “legal expenses” insurance cover. Some credit card agreements and some travel insurance policies also provide cover. You may have a “stand alone” legal expenses policy.

If you are involved in a traffic accident as a passenger then the driver’s policy might provide you with cover.

If you have a qualifying policy and suffer an accident then the insurer will arrange to pay for legal representation from a solicitor and we happily accept legal expenses funding.


Further Information

For further information about Legal Expenses Funding please contact us for Free Legal Advice now on 0800 358 3848.