International Injury Claims
If you're a foreign national who has had an accident, work related or otherwise, in the UK, call us. Our personal injury lawyers have recovered substantial damages for many foreign nationals including Japanese, Taiwanese, Romanian and American clients.
Similarly, if you have been involved in an accident abroad, we can help. We deal with cases in Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Hong Kong to name but a few.
Our International Injury Claims Experience
- Andrew Morgan secured settlement for a UK citizen who was seriously injured in a work accident at the South Pole
- Jill Greenfield and Mark Bowman have helped a family who were involved in a terrorist attack whilst on holiday in Turkey obtain judgment for more than £1million compensation. This is currently being appealed by the Turkish Government.
- Jill Greenfield has also been involved in a successful campaign to introduce a financial support scheme for British victims of terrorism abroad. You can find a guide to applying for compensation through the scheme here.
- Peter Williams is acting for the family of a young man who was killed in a plane crash in Peru
- Jill recovered a seven figure sum for Nathan, an American, who was injured in a road traffic accident in Britain
- Rodney Nelson-Jones recovered £5 million for a 19 year old Japanese girl who was injured in a road crash in England
- Mark Bowman recovered £75,000 for a Chinese couple who were injured in a road traffic accident while on holiday in London
- Jill Greenfield has previously pursued successful litigation against Carnival Plc, the Cruise liner company. Jill specialises in high value claims, is fully experienced in dealing with the technical issues that apply when dealing with the liability of marine vessels to its passengers and the International Treaties that apply.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Helping UK victims of terrorism abroad
Prior to 2012, British citizens and their families affected by attacks overseas were not eligible for financial support from the British government via the CICA because they sustained their injuries outside the UK. Jill Greenfield pursued a seven-year campaign to have the law changed and for British victims of terrorism abroad to be treated the same as victims of attacks in the UK.
Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Teams top the Legal 500 rankings
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence teams have been listed tier 1 in the Legal 500 rankings.
Fieldfisher represents parents of Yousef Al-Kharboush who died in ITH Pharma contaminated baby feed case