Fieldfisher are committed in rehabilitation and recovery of all clients. Over the years, we've developed exceptional relationships with the best support groups and organisations. These organisations have helped in the recoveries of thousands of clients and individuals who have suffered a brain or head injury.
- Tel: 0800 269545 (if you call from home)
- Tel2: 01926 312847 (if you call from work)
- Fax: 01926 407425
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.abilitynet.co.uk
- Tel: 0161 707 6441
- Fax: 0161 206 4558
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.basiccharity.org.uk
BISWG – The Brain Injury Social Work Group
- Tel: 020 8780 4500 Ext: 5161
- Fax: 020 8780 4530
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.biswg.co.uk
Brain Injury Association of the United States
- Tel: (703)761-0750
- Family Helpline: 1-800-444-6443
- Website: http://www.biausa.org
Disabled Living Foundation
- Tel: 020 7289 6111 from 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Helpline: 0845 130 9177 (Local Rate). Opening times are 10.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Text phone number: 020 7432 8009
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.dlf.org.uk/
- Website: http://www.empowernet.org
- Tel: 0115 924 0800
- Fax: 0115 958 4446
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.headway.org.uk
Headway North London
- Tel: 020 7372 4477
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.headwaynorthlondon.org
HEMS – Helicopter Emergency Medical Service
- Website: http://www.hems-london.org.uk
- Tel: 0845 456 4566
- Fax: 020 7928 1818
- Website: http://www.motability.co.uk
NICE – The National Institute for Clinical Negligence
- Tel: 020 7067 5800
- Fax: 020 7067 5801
- Website: http://www.nice.org.uk
- Tel: 020 8780 4500 Ext. 5140
- Fax: 020 8780 4569
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ukabif.org.uk
Wheelchair Users Group
- Website: http://www.wheelchairusers.org
- Tel: 020 7233 6600
- Fax: 020 7233 6611
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.whizz-kidz.org.uk
You Can Do It
- Website: http://www.youcandoit.org.uk
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Six figure compensation for glazier injured in accident at work
Claire Glasgow has negotiated a six-figure settlement for a young graduate who suffered a serious head injury while working on a building site in North London.
Too often, it takes tragedy for Network Rail to close dangerous railway crossings
BBC Sussex highlighted concerns that a level crossing in Plumpton in East Sussex had been locked in the up position, creating 'an accident waiting to happen'.
Finsbury Park terrorist attack: rebuilding lives
Following the guilty verdict of Darren Osborne for murder, Senior Associate Dushal Mehta speaks to BBC Radio 4.
The importance of further research into the treatment of facial disfigurement
This week, members of the PIMN team attended "Life after Facial Injury" - an event organised by the Royal Society of Medicine and the charity Saving Faces.