Keith Woodhouse, Partner, Corporate
- London office
- Download v-card
- +44 (0)20 7861 6788 +44 (0)7407 182 985
I am partner in the Corporate team, specialising in Private Equity, venture capital and mergers and acquisitions.
I regularly advise private equity houses and management teams, founders and entrepreneurs on investments, M&A, disposals and restructurings, both domestically and internationally with a particular focus on technology, life sciences, healthcare and media.
Representative transactions include:
• Advising the management of Intelliflo (a leading supplier of specialist online software for independent financial advisers) on the sale of the business by HG Capital to Invesco
• Advising the management of RGI S.P.A. (a leading developer of software and technological products for the insurance sector) on the sale of the business from Ardian to Corsair Capital.
• Advising the founders and management of White Clarke Group Limited on the management buyout of the business backed by Five Arrows Principal Investments.
• Advising Brookfield on the investment into Greenergy International Limited
• Advising Inflexion on sale of Rhead Holdings to Costain Group plc
• Advising Alvogen (a portfolio company of CVC) on various product acquisitions across Europe
• Advising the management of VocaLink on the US$920m sale of the business to Mastercard.
• Advising the executive management team of Bio Products Laboratory on the £820m sale of the business to Creat Group Corporation (a Chinese PE House).
• Advising the founders of We Buy Any Car on the sale of the UK and European business to British Car Auctions (a portfolio company of Clayton Dubilier & Rice) and on the subsequent £1.2bn reverse takeover of British Car Auctions by Haversham Holdings plc.
I am recommended for Private Equity (mid and large cap) transactions in Legal 500.