Dushal Mehta, Senior Associate, Personal Injury
Dushal Mehta is a Senior Associate in the Personal Injury and Industrial Disease department. He acts exclusively for victims of accidents and asbestos diseases. His experience and expertise are in the following areas:
- Mesothelioma and asbestos claims
- Work accident claims
- Road traffic accident claims
- Professional Negligence claims
In 2015, Dushal recovered over £3.5 million in damages for his clients. He regularly settles mesothelioma claims within months of being instructed and his successful trial case of Godbert v Ministry of Defence still remains the leading authority in asbestosis cases.
Recent Cases Include:
- £1 million pounds recovered for a Professor involved in a Road Traffic Accident which resulted in him suffering with chronic pain and not being able to return to his job or continue with his own business.
- Settlement in test case for death of wife and mother who washed her husband's overalls
- £160,000.00 recovered for wife diagnosed with mesothelioma having washed her husband's overalls when he worked as an engineer when Royal Naval vessels were being built in the late 1970's
- £330,000.00 recovered for family of electrician diagnosed with mesothelioma
- Damages recovered for Painter and Decorator exposed to asbestos in government buildings.
- Merchant seaman recovers damages for 6 hour exposure to asbestos
- £275,000.00 recovered for 47 year old mother of 3 diagnosed with mesothelioma
- Cape asbestos factory compensates worker for lung cancer
- Compensation for widow of former lorry driver of Express Lifts
- Dushal Mehta secures compensation for Ex-British Airways worker
- Fieldfisher archives prove crucial in winning difficult lung cancer case
- Successful pro Bono case of Pauline Martin v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (2014) UKFTT 16/6/14 (SEC)
Dushal has written articles for various publications and is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. He has also written a number of articles for the press.
If you would like to discuss a potential case with Dushal, please don’t hesitate to call him on 020 7861 4033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org