Reeta Gill, Director, Dispute Resolution
I am a Director in the dispute resolution group and am a member of the firm’s CIS Group.
I have a broad range of experience in complex commercial disputes in the High Court, worldwide regulatory investigations in the banking industry and international arbitration under various institutional rules. I have worked for clients across a variety of industry sectors and much of my work has an international dimension.
My recent and current cases include:
- Working on investment treaty arbitrations in the energy sector.
- Acting for a high net worth individual in respect of a conspiracy and fraud case.
- Representing a high net worth individual in respect of an application to set aside a worldwide freezing order in relation to a claim alleging conspiracy valued at over $350 million.
- Acting for UBS AG bank in relation to investigations by regulators worldwide into foreign exchange and an investigation in respect of swap rates.
- Acting for a high net worth individual and a company in the energy sector in relation to an application to set aside a worldwide freezing order in relation to a claim alleging fraud valued at €560 million.
- Acting for a company in the LNG sector in respect of an application under section 68(2)(g) of the Arbitration Act 1996 to set aside an ICC arbitration award on the grounds of fraud.
In my spare time I love to go for runs along the River Thames, go to gigs and the theatre, socialise with friends, and travel as much as possible.