Oral and maxillofacial surgery claims
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck. The specialties include:
- Cancers of the neck and of the head
- Cosmetic surgery on the face
- Surgery on the craniofacial area for adults or for children
- Trauma on the cranio-maxillofacial area
Common treatments involve:
- Surgery for all types of jaw correction, and reconstruction of facial symmetry
- Surgical treatment for sleep apnoea,
- Genioplasty (cosmetic correction of the jaw)
- Cosmetic surgery performed either on the neck or on the head for example a rhinoplasty, (nasal operation) or otoplasty, (operation to correct enlarged, deformed ears)
- Dental implants
If you have a medical negligence claim relating to oral and maxillofacial surgery you may be entitled to compensation
All enquiries are completely free of charge and we will investigate all funding options for you including no win, no fee.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Fieldfisher boosts its leading medical negligence team with partner Jenny Urwin joining in March
Leading medical negligence lawyers Fieldfisher has hired Jenny Urwin, Slater and Gordon Lawyers' Manchester head of clinical negligence.
A Face in the Crowd: Maxillofacial Trauma Conference
Fieldfisher is pleased to be running a conference in London on the 15th March 2018 to discuss different aspects of maxillofacial injuries.
Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Teams top the Legal 500 rankings
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence teams have been listed tier 1 in the Legal 500 rankings.
Bridget Collier leads Fieldfisher sponsored walk for Greater Manchester Asbestos Victim Support Group Charity
Fieldfisher represents parents of Yousef Al-Kharboush who died in ITH Pharma contaminated baby feed case