General Medicine Claims
Our medical negligence solicitors specialise in general medicine negligence claims. Our specialist solicitors have secured compensation for victims of general medicine negligence, helping them to rebuild their lives, access proper treatment, rehabilitation and care and compensate for any financial losses that they have suffered as a result of negligent care.
Call Freephone 0800 358 3848
If you think you, or a member of your family has suffered due to the negligence of medical professionals, our specialist team of solicitors can help you recover the compensation you and your family deserve, Call us today or start your claim online and we will call you back.
What is general medicine?
General medicine deals with the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases of the internal organs. General physicians deal with all aspects of general medical conditions, including conditions relating to:
- Gastroenterology (gut, organs such as the liver and pancreas)
- Chest (respiratory medicine)
- Cardiology (heart and blood vessels)
- Endocrinology (glands, such as the thyroid gland or adrenal gland)
- Nephrology (kidneys)
- Rheumatology (bones and joints)
- Haematology (blood disorders)
- Dermatology (skin conditions)
Our team of experts have successfully concluded a wide variety of general medicine claims including:
- Delay in diagnosis of illness and disease
- Failure to recognise and treat medical conditions
- Failure to refer to appropriate specialist
- Failure to treat and recognise condition, for example PE or DVT (blood clots)
- Failure to investigate a confusional state leading to an intra cranial bleed
- Inappropriate drug administration errors
For further information or if you believe you have a general medicine legal claim, please contact our medical negligence team for free no win no fee advice.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Fieldfisher boosts its leading medical negligence team with partner Jenny Urwin joining in March
Leading medical negligence lawyers Fieldfisher has hired Jenny Urwin, Slater and Gordon Lawyers' Manchester head of clinical negligence.
A Face in the Crowd: Maxillofacial Trauma Conference
Fieldfisher is pleased to be running a conference in London on the 15th March 2018 to discuss different aspects of maxillofacial injuries.
Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Teams top the Legal 500 rankings
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence teams have been listed tier 1 in the Legal 500 rankings.
The psychology behind admitting a fatal mistake
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine believe that better training in the social psychology behind how we're affected by making mistakes can help doctors to be more open when things go wrong.