Congratulations to our Best Lawyers in France 2019!
Ten lawyers from the Paris office ranked in "Best Lawyers in France" 2019
In the ninth edition of Best Lawyers in France (2019 edition) published by the French financial newspaper Les Echos, a remarkable 10 lawyers from Paris have been ranked as outstanding lawyers in their practice areas based upon the recommendations of their peers.
The publication is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, listings not only focus on legal expertise, but also, ethics and professionalism of the highest calibre.
The 2019 list features the following Paris Partners:
• Louis-Bernard Buchman (Arbitration and Mediation)
• Brigitte Daille-Duclos (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice and Health Care Law)
• Anne-Laure-Hélène des Ylouses (European Union Law)
• Bruno Ducoulombier (Intellectual Property Law and Technology Law)
• Olivier Lantrès (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice and Health Care Law)
• Hélène Lefebvre (Structured Finance Law)
• Christopher Mesnooh (Information Technology Law and Telecommunications Law)
• Bruno Paccioni (Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
• Pascal Squercioni (Private Equity Law)
• Marie-Léonie Vergnerie (Environmental Law)
Congratulations to all of them for this recognition which highlights Fieldfisher Paris's expertise in different practice areas!