Real estate development offers significant opportunities often allied to challenging issues. Our responsive, commercial approach allows you to overcome those challenges and maximise your returns from the opportunities.
Our team is recognised for the high calibre of development work we undertake in all industry sectors – residential, offices, hotels, mixed use, retail, industrial, healthcare and regeneration.
Our team simplify the process for you by appointing an experienced single lead partner to be responsible for your project who will ensure our tailored, cross discipline team fully understands all of the issues and drivers of your scheme and that our team works closely and seamlessly with yours.
We have extensive and in-depth experience of the full development life cycle – from acquisition, site assembly (by negotiation or CPO), through planning, financing and ultimately sale to third parties, be they developers of individual plots, end users for occupation or investors. Our experience combined with in-depth industry knowledge will give you a significant competitive advantage.
Notable deals / highlights
- Advised on the acquisition and development of a world class bio medical research patient care and education scheme located in Cambridge, the heart of Europe’s leading bio technology cluster, and worked closely with the US/UK Joint Venture leading the scheme to secure planning consent for a further 750,000 sq ft of development.
- Advised a European developer in connection with its phased development and disposal of a new urban village in the UK.
- Advised on the development of a listed building to deliver a luxury hotel and residential apartments successfully overcoming the challenges raised by building over a railway terminal.
- Advised a major European manufacturer in connection with land assembly and subsequent development of new a headquarters building.
- Advised a Singaporean fund on the acquisition and development of a portfolio of industrial/warehousing schemes.
- Advised funders on development loan facilities for mixed use and single use development schemes.