- 01 Oct 2019
- 16:00 – 17:00 BST; 17:00 – 18:00 CET; 08:00 – 09:00 PDT; 11:00 – 12:00 EDT
- Live Event
Paul Breitbarth, LL.M.
On 1 October, join Hazel Grant and Lorna Cropper of Fieldfisher together with Paul Breitbarth of Nymity for a webinar on data protection accountability.
Undoubtedly there was a flurry of activity to be ready for the GDPR on 25 May 2018. Yet that date was never a finish line. Rather it marked of a new era of data protection, one in which a controller needs to be able to evidence their compliance, i.e., their accountability.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- what it means to be accountable;
- how you can demonstrate your accountability;
- how to ensure your policies and procedures are working in practice;
- a couple of scenarios that focus on individual aspects of accountability;
- what a regulator is likely to expect; and
- who within an organisation is responsible for accountability.