- 06 Feb 2018
- All day
- Live Event
2 Swan Lane
We are delighted to invite you to the Fieldfisher Privacy Summit, our annual data protection review, hosted by our market leading Privacy, Security and Information Law Practice. Speakers will include lawyers from our London and EU offices.
At this full day event we will discuss a range of pressing topics, including:
- GDPR: Where are organisations in their compliance journey and how best to use the remaining time (108 days) before 25 May 2018;
- GDPR: The impact of the published regulatory guidance;
- GDPR: What to do if a regulator turns up at your offices to conduct an audit;
Draft ePrivacy Regulation: What are the key points? Will it or won't it be finalised and in force by 25 May 2018?
- Data security: How prepared you are to handle a data breach and notify the regulator in 72 hours?
- Brexit: How will the data protection landscape look post Brexit?;
Data transfers: What's your strategy?; and
- A round up of the latest case law together with the key takeaways from the judgments.
For a more detailed agenda please click here.
During the networking breaks, lunch and the drinks reception at the end of the day you will have the opportunity to network with our lawyers and your peers from other leading organisations.
We look forward to welcoming you to another splendid Fieldfisher Privacy Summit!
09:00 Arrival and registration
09:30 Presentations and Workshops
17:30 Drinks reception