- 26 Feb 2018
- All day
- Live Event
2 Swan Lane
Fieldfisher's Media team are delighted to invite you to our 8th Annual Media Crammer.
During the sessions we will explore hot topics including legal issues and commercial opportunities in Videogames, US legal developments, Media Asset Finance, and recent IP decisions.
Our short seminar session will be followed by interactive workshops, where we will offer an interactive and strategic scenario based discussion with some of our top lawyers. These will help you identify and prioritise the most important issues and risks for your business, and our team will share its views on possible solutions and what actions we would recommend taking in the short-term and long-term.
09:30 Arrival & Registration
10:00 Presentations, including:
- Videogames – Legal Issues, Commercial Opportunities
- US legal developments every UK media lawyer needs to know about
- Media Asset Finance – Trends & Issues
- Recent IP Decisions
11:30 Coffee Break
12:00 Workshops, including:
- Brexit Decoded
- Employment Law – Creating a safe space for employees and whistle-blowers
- Negotiating sports rights in a multi-platform environment
- How to assess and avoid litigation risk in contract drafting
12:45 Lunch & networking